Logiq provides data management systems specialising in the real estate industry.
We manage your data efficiently and effectively, freeing you up to focus on the most critical element of your business – your clients. Our team ensure that you and your team are empowered to do what they do best – sell.
Our services range from basic data throughput and extend up to providing customized prospecting systems for sales teams, as well as data-mining reporting. We even offer image retouching for marketing and advertising photographs.
We offer a range of engagement methods ensuring that our services are tailored to your needs and budget. Our packages can be based on an hourly rate, fee per transaction, and fee for service. We even offer dedicated assistant services on an annual salary. This provides you with the skills and continuity of an employee without any employer obligations or risks. A simple tax invoice is all you receive.
While the lists below are extensive, they are by no means exhaustive. We are constantly expanding and adapting our array of services as new needs emerge and our clients seek greater efficiencies through outsourcing. We are always happy to consider new areas so if you don’t see something on the list, just ask and chances are, we probably can do it for you.
- Extracting data for conversion to another system
- Data cleaning
- Importing data
- Duplication merges
- Manual input of data where data is unable to be imported
- Migrating data between user accounts
- Categorising data on predetermined rules
- Adding data from external sources and providers (such as PDOL)
- Customised Ipad Forms for data capture and addition to your database
- Updating Property (beds, baths, cars, land size, photos – where available) and contact details in your suburb
- Partial or complete sales processing
- Adding loyalty campaigns based on predetermined rules (usually via auto-alert)
- Simplify letters for loyalty campaigns into a single document for local printing
- Add property area zoning to database to for targeted marketing
- Transferring agent databases to accommodate inter-office agent moves or agent turnover
Reporting & Marketing
- Creating dashboards for the client to track activity at an agent level, business level or corporate level
- Market share analysis
- Statistics on sales team performance
- Client contact analysis
- Facebook marketing campaigns
- Emailing to subsets of the database based on events and rules
- Harvesting of realestate.com.au/domain.com.au data
- Phone traffic analysis by agents from task databases
- Personal and office websites for agents
- Invoice processing and manage disbursements to landlords
- Data entry
- Lease and bond preparation
- Tenant application processing
- Preparation of authorities
- Schedule property management tasks
- Maintain lease term data entry
- Creation of condition reports
We work with you to train our staff to perform any functions you require. Once trained you can liaise directly with the staff member, via a manager or a combination of both.
Our Administration Assistants can be engaged either full time or part time, ensuring you needs are fulfilled in the most efficient way.
Our Virtual Office Is a unified prospecting system implemented across your sales team.
We will train your internal administration resource, so that your agents are coached from within your business every step of the way.
Virtual Office Advantages:
- Organises your existing database ensuring focus on the key potential clients
- Removes unwanted overdue tasks to ensure data relevancy
- Integrated call sheets display all details needed to contact prospects
- Call sheets are issued on a schedule that suits you workflow.
- Records a history note of each call outcome and creates a subsequent call at the interval determined by you
- Regularly checks to ensure no key clients are being missed
- Indirect data like appraisals, new client information, and OFI follow up call details are added to the system.
A Virtual Assistant provides a similar range of services to the Virtual Office, scaled to suit individual agents.